Latest Addiction: – NIL
The long-awaited entry of my Hokkaido Japan Trip. haha. i noe its been a long time its gonna be end of january already. =)
anyways here’s the pictures!~ ( don’t wanna bore anyone with words =D )
– Jetted Off To Tokyo Narita International Airport.
– Went over to their domestic airport to fly to Hokkaido. Plane was delayed for 30 mintues due to heavy snow.. and again delayed 15 mintues mid air. as it was not suitable to land. again too much snow on the ground. =*(
– Arrival At Sapporo (one of Hokkaido more busy town) in the weee hours in the morning.
– Travel to Hotel
– Took The Bus To A River Near The Hotel.. (pretty amazing the water doesn’t freeze)
Dad Holding the bread for the geese.
And in the next moment..
I love the way the trees get abit of snow on them.. so nice!
– went over to a wine making company
it was snowing.. and my dad was wearing so little! =S
this picture below. the cranes are fake. look pretty real eh?
night comes in hokkaido at about 4plus. (singapore 3 plus)
– Hokkaido’s Mascot! Hello Kitty!
– Loving the roofs covered in snow~
-TV Tower / Clock Tower / Snowman
Teppanyaki Style Dinner~
Didnt take much pictures for the last few days. spent quite alot of time on the bus. traveling here traveling there. Hokkaido is a really nice place! i would wanna go back there again~ heehee. =)